Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Letter #8: The Time Has Come...

Hello Everyone!
The time has come my beautiful family and friends! This is officially my last email I will be sending from the MTC. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? me neither.. I am actually leaving this place on Tuesday morning at 4 in the morning!!!! bahhhh. I cannot even believe it, but I am SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!! YAY!!! RROFTE SHQIPERIA!!!! hahaha. That is a saying that we always say that means, "Long live Albania!" Its so great! Goodness.. So I leave to DC at 6 in the morning on UNITED AIRLINES!!!! ahhh. I was thinking, "wouldn't it be the coolest thing if Grandma was the Flight Attendant on my flight! haha. That would be so cool if we could make that happen somehow! We have a 4 hour lay-over in DC and then we fly on Austrian Airlines to Vienna, Austria, have a 4 hour layover there, and then finally we fly to Tirana, Albania! Its going to be a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG trip.. Wish me luck! haha. But I'm so pumped for it!

Mom, worst day ever. I get an exciting package slip, go to get my package and there is an orange note with the dissapointing news that I "had" recieved Cafe Rio from my fabulous mother, but they disposed of it because it had to be refridgerated. It made me SO UPSET!!!! Ahhh.. I recieved your adorable stationary though and I LOVE IT!!! I'm sorry that you went through all of the hard work of sending that package and then it was not recieved.. :( booo.. anyways, the thought was there and I totally appreciate it! Thank you so much mommy! You are the best!!!

I can't wait to get started in serving the people of Albania.
This week I feel like the Gospel flame inside me is roaring!!! It has grown so much in this past week and I am dying to share my testimony to change the lives of these amazing people. This week is going by ever so slowly, but I know that I will be out of here before I know it.. Last night we had yet another member of the Quorem of the Seventy come to speak to us and it was so amazing. He spoke about the importance of submitting your will to the Lord's will and then we can be strengthened in Him. We all can be made POWERFUL IN THE SAVIOR if we are valiant in keeping the commandments and constantly are prayerful. I know that this church is true. I know that if we submit our will to the will of the Lord that we can be made strong and become more like our Savior, Jesus Christ. If there is one thing that I have learned here in my stay at the MTC, it is that we all have a Wonderous Savior and Redeemer and he sacrificed His life so that we might live. I couldn't be more grateful for my Savior and for His sacrifice for me. I know that He lives today. I know this is His work, and I know that I have been called to serve as an Ambassador of the Lord to take His gospel to the people of Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Macedonia! 

I don't have much time today, but I want to let you all know that I love you all so much and I am so grateful to have each of you in this mission with me, supporting me 100%!!!
I love you love you love you!
Love, 
Motra Forte

PS. I have a bit of homework for all of you.. Go watch the "Mountains to Climb video on LDS.org. You won't regret it and you will thank me later! :)
xoxo

pics from the week are attached!




Me and Cute Brit! I LOVE SEEING HER!
Me and the cute Finnish Missionaries in my District!
I love them with my whole heart!