Monday, October 28, 2013

Letter #40 the miracles dont stop

Just when I think it cannot get much better, the Lord blesses us with yet another week of miracles!
I just can't get enough of it. I am not complaining one bit and pray that He will continue to bless us as we work to keep His work moving.
My faith is growing more and more each week as I see the Lord answer not only my prayers, but the prayers of my wonderful investigators. 
Had an exchange with my love, Motra Hoover in Fier! 
It was such a joy being with her again
The spotlight for this week goes out to my wonderful Krasniqi family who we found in Engish Course. They are seriously the most incredible family. The mother, Pranvera, is a single mom who was widowed 4 years ago to raise 3 amazing children all by herself. She has a 13-year-old named Drita, a 12-year-old named Jurgen, and Enea, the baby is 11-years-old. Last night we visited them at their house and watched the Restoration film with them. I told them to pay attention to their feelings as they watched the movie and the notice if they feel something different. The spirit was so strong as we watched the movie and afterwards they all were so entranced and awed. Jurgen's mouth was dropped and he just looked at me and said, "Wow, that was so beautiful and I felt something very special." I told him that the feeling he felt was the Spirit witnessing to Him of the truthfulness of these things.


As the Sister Trainer Leader, she gets to drive! Woo hoo! :)
We told them that just like Joseph Smith, the Lord will answer their prayers and tell them through the holy ghost that the Book of Mormon is true and that this is the true church. Enea, the 11-year-old, mind you, told us that he already knew that it was true for many reasons. One of which was because a little while ago, he had a dream and Jesus came out of a pillar of light to him and was talking to him, but he couldn't understand him. I just sat there in awe and realized how incredibly prepared this family is. We committed them to follow the example of Jesus Christ and to be baptized together as a family on November the 9th and Enea shouts out with a huge grin, "THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Talk about an inspired date ;) They all said yes and expressed their excitement! That special day will be a birthday to always be remembered! We left their house last night on cloud nine! Just completely filled with the spirit and so excited for all of them to make their first covenant with their Father in Heaven. I cannot even sit still I am so stoked!
The miracles just keep on coming. We are trying to continually balance out our retention work and finding more and more of God's prepared children. 

I just cannot even express my joy right now. I have never felt so happy in this sort of way. It is a feeling that cannot be completely express in words, but in feelings. It is the most Godly love that I have ever felt knowing that I am taking part in bring people the everlasting Gospel of happiness and helping them receive eternal salvation. There really aren't enough words I could use to express how I feel towards these people, but I am just so grateful to be a part of it and to be responsible for this little part of the Lord's vineyard. It is such a blessing.
Fier is the most South in Tirana I have been now, 
and it is so different! ALL COUNTRY! and farm land!
In my personal study this week I came across this verse and it really struck me deep to the center.

 And now, behold, I say unto you, that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to adeclare brepentance unto this people, that you may bring csouls unto me, that you may drest with them in the ekingdom of my fFather. Amen.

I know that this short time of my life will really be of the most worth to me not only is this life, but in the eternities! I am also sure that the great immense joy that I feel now is probably just a slice of the great joys that wait in heaven. I love being a part of this great work and helping people feel the God's love through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is such a joy being a full-time messenger of Christ.

We are heading to some cool caves up in the mountains today so that is the reason why I am emailing so early! I hope you all have the best week and celebrate up season of Spooks! I love this time of yearrrrrrr.

MTC COUNTDOWN FOR HERMANA FORTE: 16 DAYS!!!!!!! 

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU.
Love always and forever,

Motra Forte xoxoxo