Monday, October 28, 2013

Letter #41 ye are the light of the world

My beautiful sister Jordan Ashley Forte had her farewell yesterday!!!!! I am so proud of her! I know she going to rock those Argentine's world!!!!
So basically, I love my area. Tirana gets better and better with each passing week and I just can't get enough of it! We are working a lot lately with the Krasniqi's and Luli to prepare them for their baptisms! I cannot be more excited to see them enter into the waters of baptism and make their first covenant with their loving Father in Heaven. Ever since we have begun teaching the Krasniqi's, they have had this excitement for the Gospel, but now that they have their baptism to prepare for, they are ecstatic! I love going over to their house because they all just light up and get so excited to learn more from the Book of Mormon. Could they be anymore golden?! We taught them the Plan of Salvation last night and it pricked each of their hearts, because we told them that their Dad was there in the Spirit world now, and it cheering them as they continue to learn about Christ. Pranvera is such a strong single mother, but she has a longing for her husband and I feel like hearing that helped give her comfort. He is much closer than she thinks :)
So I have this obsession with jet streams.. So pretty..
This week I have been thinking a lot about the concept of light. How we all have the light of Christ, and when we become closer with Him and learn more of Him, that light grows brighter and brighter. I love being able to see that light grow in the eyes of my investigators. As they begin to learn more and more about their Savior, that little flame inside of them is kindled and grows brighter and brighter. While I was studying during personal study this week, I stumbled upon this scripture again and it really hit me deep to the center. There is no maximum capacity to the light we can recieve! 
In D&C 50:24 it says:
 24 That which is of God is alight; and he that breceiveth clight, anddcontinueth in God, receiveth more elight; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.
Here is a flashed out picture of my planner! :) 
I will take more pictures of the cute people here! nexttttt weeeeeek.
I can see that light growing brighter and brighter in the eyes of my investigators and it is such a joy for me to be able to see. Our cute investigator Luli, is now returned back from Fier and we have been meeting with her more often! She is planned the be baptized on the 9th of November just like the Krasniqi's and she is so ready! When we first met her, she already had a very strong testimony of Christ and knew He was her Savior. As she has connected her previous knowledge with the light of His Restored Gospel, the light in her eyes has grown so immensely. She is a very special person, that one! 
I am so happy to be a part of this work, being the carriers of His light to all those that will recieve it! YE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!!!!!! That is us! All of us that has tasted of His goodness and felt of His love are His disciples. As His disciples we have to be sharing His light with those that stand in darkness and cannot find their way out. 
I love 3 Nephi 18:24
24 Therefore, hold up your alight that it may shine unto the world. Behold I am the blight which ye shall hold up—that which ye have seen me do. Behold ye see that I have prayed unto the Father, and ye all have witnessed.

We are His carrier of His light. This week I made one of my favorite planners I have made so far. It has a picture of Sparklers igniting eachother. When we share the Gospel with others, we can then ignite their flames inside their hearts. 
I thought I was pretty clever.. haha.
Ah, I love missionary work. It isn't perfect every day, but His word is perfect, so it makes up the difference! I hope everything is going well in the good ol' USA!
Or the land of the free, and the home of the brave!!!!

Jo jo, good luck with the mission preparations baby girl! I am there in Spirit and love you so dang much!

me shumë dashuri,




Motra Forte<3

HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!!!!!!!