Monday, March 24, 2014

Letter #59 Officially tightless :)

my trio, marisa, and her brother stivi! (my tag in hiding..)
Oh my dear family,
First of all, I love and miss you so much. How is everyone doing? Fill me in! The weather is a'warming right up my friends! This week was my first week without tights! Woo hoo! :) You know summer is a'coming and is knocking at your door when there is no more need for tights!
 The weeks fly by and every week I sit at this computer at a loss of words of what I should tell you about because so much happened and it all flew by so quicky! 
All I have to say is..
Miracles do happen. 
The Lord performs them still today.
and boy, does He love His children.



Many wonderful things happened this week, but my two favorite ones go as follows:
1. Friday night, our sweet little 13-year-old, Marisa got the final word from her parents and they told her she could be baptized! She was interviewed just after, and was baptized the next day! Our little Marisa was baptized guys!!! It was a little miracle sent from heaven that that sweet girl's parents allowed her to be baptized. She was so completely ready and willing to do anything the Lord wanted her to do. She is such a sweetheart and so humble. Without question she said, "I want to be baptized into this church, because I know that it is true." Her faith and conviction to be baptized was so fervent and set. And because of that, the Lord softened her parent's heart and allowed her to be baptized. Her cousins were baptized last week and so I think that why her mom was prepared to say yes! Her mom came to the baptism and was very kind. She doesn't seem super interested for herself, but "avash avash" (slowly, slowly) the Spirit of the Lord will work on her too as she watches the example of her daughter! 
i love her.. she is just the cutest thing.
2. So we live on the 10th floor of a massive building and our next door neighbor is a recent convert named Bela who was baptized last transfer, I love her by the way, and throughout the transfer, we have spent a little extra time and effort trying to get her brothers to our retention lessons with her. From the very beginning until now I have seen this complete change in her older Brother Doni.. He has always showed interest in what we were teaching, and there has always been a little glimmer in his eye. This week, his complete complexion changed, and he told Bela he wanted to be baptized by Elder Lindermann before he left Fier at the end of the transfer.. That's next week people. We thought it was better for the Elder's to teach him, and they will be meeting him everyday this week to have him baptized on Saturday! Can you believe it? The Spirit of the Lord performs miracles in the hearts of His children. In just the matter of one week, his eyes were filled with that light. The light of Christ has been ignited inside of Him and we know this is just the beginning for him. Such a success :)
all in white ;)

I really just love this work. But I am aware that it has nothing to do with me.. As to my strength I am weak.. Just like Alma in Alma 26:12..
12 Yea, I know that I am anothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will bnot boast of myself, but I will cboast of my God, for in his dstrength I can do all ethings; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
But I know that the Spirit of the Lord has no limitations. It is the Spirit that converts and touches hearts. We are just merely the tools in the Lord's hands. I know that in the strength of the Lord, we can do ALL THINGS. Not just some things, like getting through a hard week of finals, or planning a stressful wedding (cough cough, kenz..), but in His strength, we can do ALL things. I know these things to be true. I love this Gospel and know that His words are true. I love you all so much and would encourage you all to put your strength in the Lord and He will help you get through anything.. Read your scriptures and say your prayers. This is the key to strengthening our relationship with Him. There is no other way.

i love you all so much and hope you have a fabulous week. You are my sunshines and I look forward to hearing from you! ;)
love your lover,
Sister Forte :)

unë ju dua juve shumë! kalofshit mirë kjo javë dhe mbani mend që motra forte ju do! ;)