Monday, May 5, 2014

Letter #65 there is no end to wisdom.

WOW. WOW. WOW.
We get to skype in 6 days!!!! Yay!! I cannot even wait :) I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!

What a lovely week it was. Seriously, I feel like more than ever throughout my whole mission, I am really being an effective instrument of the Lord and making a difference. So many wonderful things are happening here in Fier. It is absolutely incredible to see the significant changes. Finally, we are having silent sacrament meetings. Finally, the Spirit is back in our meetings and is touching the hearts of all present. Finally we can all be strengthened together and help each other grow in our Faith in Christ our Lord. It is all happening right. now. SUCH A RAD THING.
Our wonderful Liza was finally baptized!!!! Wow, and can I just say. She. is. so. prepared. She has so much faith, humility, and love for the Savior. She is one mighty fine woman. In all aspects of the word. She is so completely repentant and humbled before the Lord. When she stepped into the water, she started freaking out a little bit, but Elder Morava calmed her nerves and lied to her, telling her just to dunk herself by bending her knees. Then when she did this, he then dunked her backwards when she wasn't expecting it! haha. It was a little white lie, but it took away her fears and it was perfect! She came up perfectly and it was a beautiful ordinance. Her son Stivi afterwards gave her a kiss on the cheek and she looked so happy. The Twins were baptized about 2 or 3 months ago and they are the trouble makers of the church now.. But now with their mom baptized, I think the tables will be turning. Both the twins helped with the administering of the Sacrament yesterday when their mother was confirmed a member of the Church! It was really so cool for Liza to see as well.
Also along with Liza, Saimire was baptized as well! Saimire is a man the Elders have been working with for 8 months and he is so awesome!!! He just had a minor setback of paying his tithing. No matter what anyone said to him, it all came back down to him and his faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ. The Elders working with him finally challenged him and said, "Saimire, maybe the Lord is expecting you to make a leap of faith." Then after that all things changed. He decided himself to be baptized and Saturday was the happiest I have ever seen him. It is a beautiful thing to witness the making of covenants with our heavenly father. Wow. I love being a missionary and having the privilege of seeing it first hand. This is the Lord's Church. I know these things are so true. It is just so clear. The Lord will never leave us high and dry! So he send His messengers, the prophets to guide and direct us. He called Joseph Smith in this last dispensation of the fullness of times to restore Christ's Chruch upon the Earth again in its fullness. This is His Church. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know he is the Savior of the world and day after day this truth it made more and more evident to me. Every passing day my faith in Him made more and more firm. As I learn more about Him and get to know the Shepherd for who He really was, I come to really know how much he truly loves me and cares for me. There is literally no end to the amount of knowledge we can receive. The Lord will give us His knowledge and reveal unto us His great mysteries if we but have faith in Him and submit to His will. There is no end to wisdom.  This reminds me of one of my favorite hymns, "If You Could Hie to Kolob". The lyrics to the 4rd verse made such an impression on me the first time I heard them and they have stuck with me ever since. The lyrics go :
  • 4. There is no end to virtue;
    There is no end to might;
    There is no end to wisdom;
    There is no end to light.
    There is no end to union;
    There is no end to youth;
    There is no end to priesthood;
    There is no end to truth.
There literally is no end. Everything comes together in Christ's infinite Atonement. The principles of heaven that we learn through the Gospel of Christ are infinite and eternal. His love is without end. I know he cares for all of His children and this is why we are out finding those that will receive Him.  
Wow. I just love my life. The happiness that I feel because of this glorious gospel is literally indescribable. The Gospel blesses our lives and families and brings us happiness. And thats the way the cookie crumbles people.
I love you so much. Sorry for the lateness of this email. I hope it meets you in good spirits and helps to remind you how much the Savior love YOU!!!!!!!!
love your missionary,
Motra Forte

të dua shumë fortë!!!!! të kam shumë xhan!!!!!!! mos më harro.